nightmarekirainightmarekirai

Main Art Favorites Reviews Stats

Nerds can never love Nerds can never love

Loved it. :D

He just doesn't know what he's missing. You can't make out with an xbox. :P
Anyways, it was funny, but it's so sad that he just ignores her. The bum. It's fine though. Her tentacool leveled up, right? -w-

And yes TRXD10, we exist. xD

SasuNaru FUN SONG SasuNaru FUN SONG

AWSOME.

XD Why is everyone naked?! It's so distracting...

YGOAbridged Leather Pants YGOAbridged Leather Pants

...Woah. XD

My brain cells. WHAT DID YOU DO TO THEM? XD

Really funny. Though I thought the ending was going somewhere other than his leather shoes. :3

Tiny Japanese Girl Tiny Japanese Girl

GOOSEBUMPS. :O

That was so cool! It was kind of random and what not, but I seriously got goose bumps from this. X3 Great job!

Street Fighter Club Street Fighter Club

Wow.

XD I'm new to Street Fighter too, but I'm almost positive that Link isn't supposed to be there.

The Love I'm Searching 4 The Love I'm Searching 4

Awww! X3

I love this song! :D The flash is amazing too! I can't help but watch it over and over again. XD

This is just a theory, but do the people have white hair because they're supposed to symbolize white blood cells? Like in the trip series, there's Unmei who has to keep fighting against the drug, so maybe that's it? ._.; Correct me if I'm wrong please. I like knowing when I sound like an idiot. XD

Skaijo responds:

You're theory sounds good to me. There's so little time to through cannon into these kinds of projects that I don't discredit any theories really. In fact, I'm really interested in what the viewers think are going on too.

Thanks for leaving a reveiw!

This is UNMEI This is UNMEI

Amazing. :D

XD I love the banner. "Ahh muscle flexing tournament!", as well as the note and poster in the guy's room. You have a great sense of humor.

Skaijo responds:

Thank you for catching all of those!

Hallow Statistic Hallow Statistic

Friggen amazing. :D

XD Although, I think my favorite part is the outtakes at the end.

There She Is!! final step There She Is!! final step

Kawii!

This is definately the best series I've ever seen. I almost cried by the end of it, and I usually don't get so emotionally affected by stuff like this. Awesome job SamBakZa! You own Newgrounds! :3

Whookos Short:Train Rat Whookos Short:Train Rat